2088 - Czech Hunter 81 - 82 (2013)(N)



Production year: 2013
Country: Czech Republic
Studio: CzechHunter
Genre: Bareback, Anal / Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots
Duration: 00:37:38
Description: Every tourist coming to Prague has to visit the Wenceslas Square. It is full of impressive buildings underlining the beauty of our country.
And every gay tourist will see that it is overcrowded with nice young boys. I must admit that most of them are tourists. Often from other countries. But if you are open and talkative like me you will easily find a nice Czech boy there as well. Actually I already wanted to give up for that day when I finally met this youngster. He was so afraid and he looked so innocent that I had to try my best to persuade this handy student to make him my toy-boy for the night.
 +
Production year: 2013
Country: Czech Republic
Studio: CzechHunter
Genre: Bareback, Anal / Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots
Duration: 00:46:57
Description: I was a bit late that day and therefore in a hurry. My was to make a nice movie in the park. With some blond boy. Now, as the sun already set I realized that I had to change my plans.
The park was almost empty just a small pub was still open. I took a peak through the window but nothing cute. Nothing adorable. I just wanted to go back to the city centre when I saw a young guy leaving this place. I wasn’t sure if he would be attractive or suitable at all. But I tried my luck. He wasn’t very talkative. But when he saw my bills he agreed to dance around a lamp in the snow. Naked of course. A promising start.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...